Tuesday 27 November 2012

December


25th December

* * *  H A P P Y   C H R I S T M A S  * * *
Dear Diary,  It's Christmas day!  Woo hoo!  My mum got me this awesome journal.  She said she used to keep a diary when she was my age and thought I might like to do the same.   She's a right old hippy at heart!  She said it was good to look back on what her life was like when she was a teenager, it showed her how far she's come on her life journey .  Yeah, she's a total hippy all right! 

Anyway, I quite like the idea of writing down all my thoughts and secrets as long as no-one else reads them, so Ben, if you're reading this then you can just FUCK RIGHT OFF!  Ha ha!  Love ya really, but I'm serious about this.  If you read this then I'm telling dad about you know what!  I mean it!

So where do I start?  Erm... hehehehe.  I'm Lora Johnson, I'm 17 years old and I live in Leeds with my mum, dad and big brother Benjamin.  We're not exactly your average family.  Dad is an abstract artist and sculptor, mum is a new age healer, she's into crystals, reiki and all that shit, Ben runs an alternative clothes shop in the city (which is just an excuse to bum around all day and smoke dope with his mates) and then there's me!  I'm at school doing my A levels, it's boring ad HELL and I can't wait to leave.  Ben let's me help out in his shop on Saturdays.  He can't afford to pay me actually money but he does let me pick out clothes from the shop which is great because I love going out to gigs and clubs with my friends.

I follow a band called Unknown Pleasures.  They're a Joy Division tribute band and they RAWK!  Jamie, their singer, is soooo cute <3  Miles, their new bass player is pretty hot too but he's seeing Jamie's sister, Cassandra, and she's a right evil bitch!  Anyway I shouldn't be talking about other blokes when I've got a boyfriend of my own.  His name is Adam, he's 20 and we've been seeing each other for 3 months now.  He is drop dead gorgeous!  He's really tall with long black hair and he's covered in tattoos.  He works at The Ferret pub and is always getting me free drinks.  that reminds me, I borrowed a bottle of whisky earlier so I might sneak out and see Adam.  Mum doesn't like him but what she doesn't know.... hehehe!

Lora xxx

26th December

I went round to see Adam last night.  Him and his housemates had been drinking all day and he was pretty wasted, but I think he was pleased to see me.  He was very pleased I brought more booze!  LOL!  Adam lives in a shared house with Billy, Josh and Matt.  Adam said Matt is moving out though.  He got kicked out of uni so they need to find someone to have his room.

We went up to Adam's room for  a bit.  He said he wanted to listen to records, but that's just what he says when he wants sex.  He does have a record player though.  I laughed at him when I first saw it.  I asked why he didn't have CDs or an iPod like everyone else, but he said the music is different on record, it's warmer, more alive.  I don't care, I just like it when he holds me.

Sometimes Adam can be so gentle with me, just kissing and cuddling, but last night he was too drunk and too keen.  He didn't want to cuddle, he just wanted to fuck.  I tried to get him to slow down but he had me pinned down on the bed with his hand in my knickers and his tongue down my throat.  When he's like that it's impossible to say no.  He was inside me so fast it hurt and it wasn't until afterwards I realised he'd not used a condom again.  It's not the first time he'd done that but my period is due in 2 days so it's probably OK.  I hope!

Adam fell asleep straight after.  I just lay there with his arm around me.  I must have fallen asleep too 'cos when I looked at the clock it was 4 am.  I managed to get out of bed without waking him up, I found most of my clothes and legged it home.  Luckily dad had forgotten to lock the back door again so I managed to creep up my room without anyone waking up.

I texted Adam in the morning.  He was hung over and pissed off at me for doing a runner.  I tried to tell him my parents would have grounded me if I'd stayed out all night.  They might be old hippies but they go ape if they don't know where I am.  I promised to make it up to him and he said he could think of a way!  LOL!

I've got to be on my best behaviour so my parents will let me go to the pub for New Years Eve.  Adam is working, they've got a band on and Adam said there'll be a party at his house afterwards.  I hope they say yes, if not I'm going anyway!  Hahaha!

31st December

They said YES!!!  I can't believe it, my parents actually said YES!!!  I can go to the pub and stay over at Adam's house.  I know mum must have talked dad around.  I'm 18 next week, a proper adult - EEEK!  That's scary!  Anyway, dad had a long talk with me about being responsible and being careful!  LOL!  He doesn't know I've been sleeping with Adam for the last 3 months.

I slept with Adam on our first date, well it was hardly a date but we did have sex.  I'd seen him around and thought he was pretty cute, but I never thought he'd like someone like me.  I went to see Unknown Pleasures at the pub where he was working.  Simon and some other from the forums had come up for the gig.  Simon was buying everyone drinks, they reckon he's loaded but he's so nice and down to earth.  I got a bit drunk and Adam was making fun of me because I'd got these new platform shoes and I could hardly stand up in them.

Adam asked if my boyfriend was trying to get me flat on my back.  I laughed and told him that Simon wasn't my boyfriend.  He changed his attitude after that and he got me a double vodka, on the house.  We got talking about stuff, music and films, but I needed the ladies.  I got up off my bar stool and nearly landed flat on my face.  Adam laughed so hard, but he must have felt sorry for me because he came around my side of the bar and walked with me to the loo. 

He waited outside for me and when I came out he put his arm around me and told me I was pretty.  He stroked my face and the next thing I knew he was snogging me.  He was such a good kisser!  I went weak at the knees, literally!  That might have been all the vodka though.  Adam pushed me up against the wall and kissed me harder.  I was a bit naughty and ran my hands over his backside.  He has the best arse!

We got a bit carried away, his hands were up my top and I could feel  his erection as he pressed his body against mine.  He pulled away from me and with a glint in his eye he dragged me into the store room.  There against the wall, between the crates of mixers and boxes of crisps, I had sex with Adam.  It was hardly romantic but it was so good.  Afterwards he put his number in my phoned and said, 'Call me.  We'll have to do this again soon, very soon!'  He went back to the bar after that.  I was just like....WOW!

I bumped into Simon in the corridor.  He asked where I'd been and I just giggled and said I'd pulled.  He frowned at me and asked what I meant.  He sounds so posh when he talks, and he's so commanding when he asks a question, you just feel compelled to answer.  It's like being at school!  So, I told him I'd just fucked Adam in the store room.  Simon looked so shocked, like I'd just told him I'd robbed a bank or something!  He got all overbearing like my dad does when I'm in trouble.  He asked if Adam used a condom.  I said no, I don't think he did.  It was all so quick, he was kissing me, then he slid down my knickers,  he unbuttoned his fly and then he was inside me.  I didn't tell Simon all that though! 

Simon shook his head, then he asked me if I was on the pill.  I hung my head and said no.  Simon went ballistic!  Ranting on about how I don't even know this guy, he could have given me an STI or got me pregnant.  I felt so stupid and got a bit upset.  I never thought about that.  Adam just...well, he's bloody gorgeous and I wasn't complaining.  Simon gave me a hug and said not to worry, he'd sort it.  He paid for a taxi to take me home and said he'd pop over and see me the next day. 

Sure enough the following morning Simon knocked on the door and handed me a white paper bag.  He said he couldn't stop, he had a taxi waiting to take him to the station, but he said to follow the instructions on the box and he'd see me at the next gig.

I had no idea what he was going on about until I went back up to  my bedroom and opened the bag.  Inside was the morning after pill and a box of condoms.  I laughed!  Simon was so thoughtful.  A minute later I got a text from him.  It said 'Look after yourself and next time be careful!'  So I texted him back saying 'Yes dad :P' 

I took the pill then texted Adam, asking if he wanted to meet up later, and that's how me and Adam started seeing each other. 

Anyway I'd better get ready if I'm going to make this party.  Can't keep Adam waiting!

Go to January -->

No comments:

Post a Comment